Adidas Adjustable Elbow Support Buy Online at best price in UAE-Fitness Power House
  • Adidas Adjustable Elbow Support

Adidas Adjustable Elbow Support

Model: ADSU-12223
AED 84 AED 100 15% OFF
(Inclusive of VAT)
AED 80 + tax
Qty :
Designed to Offer a Personalised Level of Support, Compression and Comfort Allows for Non-Restrictive Movement; Breathable Fabric; Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure Straps One Size Fits All; Embroidery Adidas Logo and 3-Stripe Pattern; Colour: Black/Red/White Material: Neoprene (50%) / Nylon (33%)/ Polyester (17%); Weight: 53g (1.8oz) Set-Up Dimensions: Length=34.5cm ...

Designed to Offer a Personalised Level of Support, Compression and Comfort Allows for Non-Restrictive Movement; Breathable Fabric; Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure Straps One Size Fits All; Embroidery Adidas Logo and 3-Stripe Pattern; Colour: Black/Red/White Material: Neoprene (50%) / Nylon (33%)/ Polyester (17%); Weight: 53g (1.8oz) Set-Up Dimensions: Length=34.5cm (13.6") Width=19.5cm (7.7"), Height=0.75cm (0.3") The Adidas adjustable elbow support is made using a combination of materials such as neoprene (50%), nylon (33%) and polyester (17%). It guarantees personalised support and excellent breathability and has a one-size fits-all design to suit a wide range of users. This quality elbow support weighs 53g (1.8oz) and is fitted with adjustable hook and loop closure straps that ensure a secure fit.

Delivery Information

We deliver all over the United Arab Emirates – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman and all other Emirates. Once the order is confirmed, it generally takes 4-5 working days for delivery completion. We also offer free shipping for all orders above 100 AED. For international shipping, please check with us over email or phone to get the rates.

Return Information

We offer free returns within 7 days if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. A full refund will be provided if the return is made within the 7 day period. Please make sure to contact us within 1 business day from the day your order is delivered, and ensure that the item is in its original packaging, unworn and in the same condition you have received it. If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees incurred.

Once we receive the return shipment, refund payment will be processed in 7-14 working days.

All Fitness & Sports equipment is not refundable once installed. In case of any mechanical defect on the equipment, the product shall be replaced or repaired free of charge.

Installation Service

A qualified engineer will set up your home equipment at a time that suits you. Installation is available only for the Sports & Fitness Equipments. No Installation shall be provided for items like Brackets/ Pulls up bars / Hooks for Punching bags.