The official table of the 2006 Liebherr World Team Championships in Bremen and 2007 Liebherr European Championships in Belgrade. The highest quality standard and design.
The Donic® World Champion TC table tennis table is part of the latest generation of automatic tables with twin compact technology and sets new standards for competition tables.
- Approved for competitions and tournaments
- Sturdy and durable design
- Ready for use in just a few simple steps
- Suitable for wheelchair users thanks to its 40 cm of legroom
- Complies with DIN EN 14468-1, class A for high-performance sport
The Donic "World Champion TC" table tennis table: set new standards
The Donic World Champion TC table tennis table impresses with its 25-mm-thick nanogrip surface and a sturdy supporting construction. It is precisely this combination that provides excellent bounce and great playing characteristics. The careful manufacturing process and the use of almost exclusively torsion-resistant metal profiles guarantees superb stability for many years of use. Thanks to its special design, the Donic "World Champion TC" table is suitable for wheelchair users and offers comfortable legroom of 40 cm.
Size and weight:
- International tournament size (LxWxH): 274x152.5x76 cm
- Size when folded (LxWxH): 160x158x81 cm
- Approx. 150 kg
Product information for table tennis table:
- Surface: 25-mm-thick nanogrip surface in green or blue
- Frame: 60x20-mm tubular steel frame in silver, powder-coated
- Folding leg: metal tubing, diameter of 80 mm, welded with a 60x20-mm flat oval steel tube, silver, powder-coated and height-adjustable
- Chassis: silver, metal construction, powder-coated
- Cross-stabilisation: 50x30 mm, directional control system with covering panel, powered wheels: 50x30 mm
- Foot positioner: 30x15 mm, silver, powder-coated
- Castors: 4x 125-mm castors with rubber tyres, 2 of which are lockable
- Suitable for wheelchair users: 40 cm of legroom, 35 cm of foot space
- Playback position for playing on one's own is possible
- Net not included
This table tennis table features a new nanogrip surface. Compared to conventional surfaces, this one offers a very precise bounce, better speed and spin and a higher spin playback due to the ball's larger impact surface. In addition, the surface is more durable and easy to clean. Safety has also been taken into consideration. The table tennis table has a modern and easy-to-use release mechanism. A wider, more durable trolley offers additional, maximum safety against overturning.