You want to do something for your fitness - the best would be at home? Then use the approved Kettler quality with the Axos upright bike Cycle M. A solid frame construction and a user weight of up to 110 kg offer sufficient stability for your workout.
Due to manual changing of resistance in eight levels, you can always adjust your training load. The balance mass of six kg and a magnetic brake provide the required comfortable concentric run.
The Kettler upright bike Axos CYCLE M is equipped with a clear LCD display, which shows time, distance and pulse, among other things. The heart rate is controlled by integrated hand sensors or an optionally available cardio pulse set.
When you leave the set pulse zone, the Kettler upright bike Axos CYCLE M informs you about it. The whole handling of the console is very easy, so that you can always start your training quickly.
Technical information - Kettler upright bike Axos CYCLE M:
- Braking system: manually adjustable magnetic brake
- Flywheel mass: 6 kg
Computer - Kettler upright bike Axos CYCLE M:
- Display: duration, distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Resistance levels: 8
Features - Kettler upright bike Axos CYCLE M:
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors +
- Ear clip for heart rate measurement is available as optional accessory
- battery powered
- Saddle adjustment: vertical
- Handlebar adjustment: incline
- Extras: transport wheels,
- Ideal start with easy operation
- Permanent display of six functions (autom. display change is possible)
- Visual signal, when upper or lower pulse limit is exceeded
- Silent drive with longitudinal ribbed belt
- Recovery pulse measuring + fitness mark
- Height levelling for safe stability
- Pulse measuring per hand sensors or optional CARDIO-PULSE-SET
- Self-aligning strap pedals
- Max. user-weight - Kettler upright bike Axos CYCLE M: 110 kg
- Dimensions set-up - Kettler upright bike Axos CYCLE M: (L) 80 cm x (W) 60 cm x (H) 144 cm