NordicTrack's RW900 Rower is the brand's top of the line rowing machine for 2020; for residential use. It stands above the previous models with a few improved features and uses a combination of air resistance and magnetic resistance. By far the stand out difference is the 22” interactive touchscreen.
This large display makes it easy to view and workout to the 30 built-in programs along with the 12,000 workout sessions available through the iFit Coach subscription. The iFit Coach gives you access to live and on-demand workouts, that actually sync with the RW900; the rower will increase or decrease your resistance depending on the instructor’s workout. Or you can row virtually on different waterways around the world.
- 22" iFit-enabled Touchscreen
- Dual Resistance
- Easy Folding
**iFit Subscription included
Built with an inertia enhanced flywheel, the rowing motion and experience on the RW900 is second to none. SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance provides 26 levels of fluid resistance, which can be switched at the touch of a button, or use the 10 levels of manually adjustable air resistance to add even more difficulty.
Unmissable, the RW900 boasts an incredible 22” full colour capacitive touch display that puts all your important workout data at your fingertips, including watts, strokes per minute, total strokes, time, calories, distance and 500m split. The angle of the screen is adjustable, enabling users of all heights to find a position that offers clear viewing throughout the entirety of every stroke. iFit® enabled, you can access global workouts, streaming sessions led by world-class trainers that push you further to maximise your results.
Sit comfortably on the ergonomic moulded seat, moving along an oversized steel seat rail that offers not just a smooth motion, but stability too. Adjustable nylon foot straps keep your feet securely on the oversized pivoting footplates for the ideal platform to push off from at the start of each stroke.
Use the unique SpaceSaver® design to fold up your rower and the transport wheels to easily roll it away for ultimate storage space maximisation.
Other features include a soft touch ergonomic handle for a strong grip and iPod compatible audio with 2 – 2” speakers.
- 22” Interactive HD touchscreen: the large screen makes it easy to follow any of the onboard or iFit workout sessions and to monitor your stats.
- 26 resistance levels: This is a wide range of resistance levels that will challenge even the most fit.
- SMR (silent magnetic resistance): As you transition through the various degrees of resistance and work – it will be quieter and smoother because of the SMR technology.
- Dual resistance control: The dual resistance lets you experience the intensity of air resistance along with the silence of the magnetic resistance.
- 30 on board workouts: A good volume of workouts that improve your cardio, endurance and upper body strength.
- Oversized pivoting pedals: fits just about anyone’s feet size comfortably.
- Space saver: Rowers although thin are long and can take up much space, but with the space saver design, you can fold it up and store out of the way once you are finished your workout. And since it folds in the middle, you do not require high ceilings to store.
- iFit Coach Subscription: The iFit Coach gives access to over 12,000 instructor led workout videos. It’s made to sync with your rower and resistance will automatically change according to trainer’s instructions. And if you should decide to row outdoors virtually – you have the choice of various waterways to row on from around the world.(iFit Subscription Note included)
- Two 2” digitally amplified speakers: Music pumping or hyped instructor – always motivating through loud crisp speakers.
- Auxiliary music port: Play your favorite music.
- Ergonomic molded seat: Made to fit your form – this makes for comfortable movements.
- Adjustable nylon foot straps: Keep feet securely in place as you increase your watts.