Train at home on the Assault AirBike and take your performance to the next level! When we set out to design the Assault AirBike, we knew that the integration of sealed cartridge bearings in every pivot and moving part was an absolute necessity and were more than a little shocked when the count totaled twenty. Twenty sealed-bearings in all…tucked and hidden neatly away under machined and formed steel.
Please note: Warranty and services mentioned in the video are not applicable for GCC Countries.
Train from the comfort of your home on Assault Airbike and get the fitness results! You get more choices on workout programs along with the intensi. Get workout feedback on time, distance, heart rate and calories.
The Assault Airbike features an intuitive console with access to 7 on-board programs that caters to the individual fitness needs of trainers. The best fan bike available, Assault Airbike is designed to deliver unmatched training experience for all fitness buffs.
Features a 27 inch steel fan with endless resistance, 7 workout programmes, it focuses on a total body workout. The seat is designed according to the trainer requirements and comes with sweat proof attribute. The frame is powder coatedÂ long-lasting durability and comes with LCD display console. It is easy to assemble and can be moved around in your home without any hassle.
Key Design Elements:
- The All-New Assault AirBike - Fan bikes have been around for decades. The wind resistance bike concept is great, but no one had sought to improve upon this design. Our team set out to create the highest quality, most durable air bike on the market... Let us introduce the Beast, The Assault Air Bike.
- Workout Without Limits - No two athletes are the same which is why the Assault offers individualized and infinite adjustments for an unlimited workout. Keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate range, or jump into a high-intensity interval session that reduces you to a quivering heap of sweat.
- Programmed to Push - The Assault console is either a friend who gently motivates, or a drill sergeant who kicks your butt. Match your mood to your workout with one of the seven on-board programs. Choose a challenging Tabata interval session, set a calorie, distance or time target, or build your aerobic base with a heart rate program. More choices means more motivation.
- Built to Punish, Built to Take Punishment - We set out to design a machine that can take what it dishes out. Thick-gauge chromoly steel, sealed cartridge bearings and oversized pivots ensure the Assault holds up hundreds of thousands of maintenance-free hours of use on the military base, on campus, in the gym, physical therapy or at home. Built for the commercial environment and will prove to hold up to the most demanding abuse.
- Built-In Durability, A 20-Bearing Salute - When we set out to design the Assault AirBike, we knew that integration of sealed cartridge bearings in every pivot and moving part was an absolute necessity and were more than a little shocked when the count totaled twenty. That's a bearing or two in every pivot, be it pedals, bottom bracket, flywheels or linkage arms. Twenty sealed-bearings in all... tucked and hidden neatly away under machined and formed steel. You can say that its the things that you cant see that make the biggest difference.
- The Computer, Watts Up - We started from scratch with the design of the Assaults console. LCD technology offers a versatile array of display images. Large buttons and quick keys to offer faster access to the on-board programs, while the screen is packed full of useful data feedback. Simultaneously monitor heart rate, speed, RPM, time, Watts and calories... All this functionality in a sleek, compact heads-up display. Since Watts were important to our development team, we knew we had to get this right... and we did. Our first task was to connect the Assaults drive train to 20 horsepower electric motor, enabling us to deliver a constant RPM. We then coupled a calibrated torque measurement meter to the drive train and recorded output at each RPM increment from 5 to 150 RPMs. With a simple math conversion, the Assault was armed with actual Watt output values. The result... what you see is accurate.
- Pedal, push AND pull for a workout that engages the entire body
- Advanced design is truly adept at bringing on the burn
- Eight workout options to help you stay motivated
- Thick 12-gauge 2.0mm tubing will handle whatever you can dish out
- The Assaults 27-inch steel fan delivers unlimited resistance
- Proven chain drive system promises less maintenance
- Rest your feet on the oversized foot pegs during all-arm sessions
- Monitor your heart rate wirelessly via the on-board Polar® radio (wireless chest strap sold separately)
- 22 robust sealed cartridge bearings outfit each and every pivot point
- The sealed cartridge bottom bracket is engineered to last
- Over-built forged Chromoly cranks for superb strength and durability
- Sizing adjustments are quick and simple with the pop-pin knobs
- Custom seat is anatomically designed and sweat-proof
- Four-way adjustable seat post ensures a custom fit for all
- Integrated transport wheels for easy movement and setup
- Awarded 2014 Fit-Prof Best Buy for Best Crosstrainer under $1000
- GSA-qualifying for government and military purchase
- Frame Color: Black
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 50.9" L x 23.3" W x 48.4" H
- Assembled Weight: 98.1 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 51.25" L x 11.25" W" x 35.3" H
- Shipping Weight (boxed only): 111 lbs
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 161 lbs (Freight Shipping Class 150)
- Multiple-Unit Shipping Configuration (8 units to single pallet): 54" L x 48" W x 76" H | 938 lbs.