Matrix CXC Spinning bike
The Matrix CXC Training Cycle is precision engineered for a superior cycling experience and designed to withstand busy health club environments. Comfortable ergonomics and intuitive adjustments make it easy to experience a natural ride so that you can experience top quality workouts for years to come.
Get an elite group cycling experience in the comfort of your home. Every detail on the Matrix CXM Training Cycles has been precision engineered for a superior cycling experience. The narrow Q factor (distance between pedals) optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel, while intuitive adjustments allow you to effortlessly customize the bike to your body. Immerse yourself in the thrill of intense cycling workouts at home thanks to this comfortable, commercial cycle design.
ENHANCED COMFORT, CONVENIENCE, AND ERGONOMICS:
- Intuitive adjustment makes it virtually effortless to customize the cycle to your body.
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure to make even long, intense rides comfortable.
- Multi-position handlebars with integrated water bottle holders provide a comfortable grip while keeping hydration or a towel easily accessible.
- Transport handles and fixed wheels makes moving your bike from room to room of your house or in to storage between workouts, a breeze.
- A narrow Q-factor optimizes your positioning to comfortably mimic real outdoor riding.
- A contoured lever provides tactile feedback for easy resistance changes.
PERFORMANCED OPTIMIZED FEATURES:
- Important components like the flywheel are shrouded to keep moisture, sweat and debris out.
- Forged steel cranks and large bottom bracket bearings are stronger than on a standard cycle bike.
- Heavy-duty, electro-deposit frame finish prevents corrosion.
- Low-maintenance, contact-free magnetic resistance.
Durable Drive System
The single-piece, weld-free drive system with an adjustment-free Flexonic belt provides consistent performance and will never warp, and our magnetic resistance system virtually eliminates internal friction and failure points.
The flywheel includes a protective shroud that keeps the moving components safe from sweat, cleaning solvents and dust, prolonging product life and averting problems before they ever occur.
Leveraging a combination of highly skilled technicians, automatic assembly and robotic welds, matrix were able to build the industry’s most stable, solid-feeling frame.