MX Select 55 Adjustable Dumbbell Set With Stand 10-55 lbs
The MX55 Adjustable dumbbells are the ultimate must-have for the home gym. Not only do they look good, but they also deliver all the pro-style features you would expect from gym quality fixed dumbbells, including safety, durability, and rapid weight selection. Easily load a single pair of handsets with the desired training weight, to replicate and equal the performance of a fixed commercial-grade 10-piece dumbbell set.
- 10-55 lbs in 5lb increments (4.5 – 24.9 kg in 2.25 kg)
- Equals the performance of a 10-piece dumbbell set
- Change weights with the turn of a dial
- Industry-first rack and pinion design (U.S. Patent No. 10/166,427.)
Please note: Warranty and services mentioned in the video are not applicable for GCC Countries.
A design so compact it fits perfectly into your lifestyle
The pro-style design of the MX55 adjustable dumbbells is unmatched in the free weights market. Offering unmatched selectorised weight performance, the MX55 dumbbell’s sleek form and unique safety features inspire fresh confidence and interest from lifting enthusiasts.
While there are many exciting features to the MX SELECT patented adjustable dumbbell design, the MX55’s best-selling point is the way it feels in the hand, combined with the smooth operation of the locking rack and pinion system, for seamless weight transition between reps.
Adjustable dumbbells loved by fitness fanatics
Our team of engineers and expert designers have drawn on their passion for fitness innovation to create an adjustable dumbbell system that will challenge any potential adjustable dumbbells rival in the market. The result speaks for itself – from its unique sculpted form to perfect balance and function, the MX55 will be loved by fitness fanatics who use dumbbells in their training routines.
looks feels and functions just like a pro-style dumbbell
length of weight shortens evenly each side, as less weight is selected
Quiet smooth operation
changing weight does not involve handling the weight
No protruding knobs or ends
selector dials recess into dumbbell collars after weight selection
Open handle design
biomechanical and ergonomic precision
Unique rack and pinion design
securely locks dumbbell weight plates into an immovable position
price per pound is close to the average for most models
Easy to handle
dumbbell handset can be removed and replaced at 180 degrees
- Dumbbell weight range: 10-55 lbs in 5lb increments or 4.5 – 24.9 kg in 2.25 kg increments
- Total weight with stand: 137.5 lbs (62.3 kg)
- Dimensions at 55 lbs (24.9 kg): 40.5 cm – end to end/out of the stand
- Dimensions at 15 lbs (6.8 kg): 24.3 cm – end to end/out of the stand
- Dimensions of the weight stack: Distance from outside of dumbbell handle to outside of weight – approx. 10.2 cm
- Dumbbell handle length: 13.2 cm inside dimensions by 2.9 cm diameter
- System footprint in stand: 47.6 cm (L) x 55.9 cm (W) x 77.9 cm (H)