The "Waldner High School" table tennis table from Donic is a robust competition table which impresses with its low weight and easy operation. It is ideal for use in clubs, schools or sports organizations. Its 19-mm-thick surface is extremely evenly coated and is therefore scratch-proof and especially long-lasting. The solid steel frame is multi-layer coated and the metal parts have an epoxy lacquer ensuring long-term protection against corrosion.
The Donic "Waldner High School" table tennis table comes completely assembled and does not require tedious assembly. Simply remove it from the special packaging, fold out and . The Donic "Waldner High School" table tennis table has a synchronized folding mechanism ensuring the highest level of safety.
The special technology balances the weight of the table tops so that the table can be folded out and up safely by one person. You can also store the folded table compactly in an equipment room. The steel supporting legs have built-in height adjusters, allowing the Donic "Waldner High School" table tennis table to be balanced out even on uneven surfaces, providing secure playing fun.
- International tournament dimensions (LxWxH): 274x152.5x76 cm
- Dimensions when stored (WxHxD): approx. 156x152.5x45.5 cm
- Weight: only 90 kg
- For schools, clubs and sports institutions
- Easy operation
- Comes completely preassembled
- 9-mm-thick surface, in blue or green
- Frame: 30x15 mm steel tubing, silver powder-coated
- Folding leg: supporting leg made from steel tubing 40x25 mm, silver powder-coated
- Castors: four castors 75 mm, two of which are lockable
- Patented, accident-proof synchronized folding mechanism
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Well thought out: the table tennis table has 40 cm of legroom and is also suitable for wheelchair users.
- Donic "Clip" net set