Omega Z Treadmill provides a sleek design and offers the unique pulse training programming that measures your heart rate and communicates through colors to let you know if you are on track or need to push a little harder.
- Powerful 3.0HP motor that ensures longevity
- Thoughtful design to provide more space for sprints
- 159 kg / 350 lbs maximum user weight capacity
- 0 - 12% Incline range
- 0.8 - 20 km/h / 0.5 -12 mph Speed Range
- 140 x 53 cm / 55" x 21" Running Area
Please note: Warranty and services mentioned in the video are not applicable for GCC Countries.
Only Omega combines clean design and essential programming for a simple, smart exercise experience that fits your home. Exclusive Pulse Train Programming delivers a challenging, engaging workout that leads to measurable cardiovascular improvement. Crisp design and an open frame create a minimalistic aesthetic that’s as impressive as it is understated, and an intuitive console provides clear feedback to make sure nothing stands between you and your ideal workout.
- ENTERTAINMENT Compatible with FitDisplay app and other popular fitness apps that can be downloaded from any Smart Device.
- DISPLAY Three LED Windows with Multiple Colors
- WORKOUT FEEDBACK Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Calories,
- PROGRAMS Console:
- Pulse Train (Pulse 1, Pulse 2, Pulse 3, Pulse 4),
- Calories (300k, 500k, 700k),
- Interval (Speed Interval, Peak Interval),
- Performance (Weight Loss),
- Heart Rate (Target HR, % Target HR), Step (5000, 10000),
- Distance (1k, 5k, 10k),
- FitDisplay App: Beat, Contest, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calories Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
- HEART RATE Contact Grips and Bluetooth HR
- Minimalistic design features clean lines, simple shapes and an open frame for an appealingly simple aesthetic that fits virtually any living space
- One-touch Run Control starts and stops workouts at the push of a button
- Advanced Bluetooth connects accessories like heart rate straps and syncs workout data with popular fitness apps
- The intuitive console clearly displays essential workout feedback for a streamlined exercise experience
- Circular handrails offer support for users of all sizes
- Angled side rails provide comfortable support during HIIT rest intervals
- Forward-leaning frame design creates ample room for hard sprints
- Contact grips provide quick, accurate heart rate feedback
- Integrated wheels offer smooth-rolling portability