Hyperice ICT Pro Knee Ice & Compression Wrap
The Hyperice Knee Pro Comp wrap is a portable, simple-to-use tool that deliver effective cryotherapy. Cryotherapy, or cold therapy treatment, an effective method for reducing inflammation and pain and as a means for speeding up recovery time.
- Made of 3mm neoprene with a plush finish for comfort
- Can also be used on the shin or calf to treat shin splints, calf strains, or sore Achilles
- Comes with a flexible, wide mouth Ice Cell bag (10" x 10" surface) to easily load ice
- The Ice Cell is made of thin, durable, antimicrobial cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and prevention of bacterial growth
- Built in air release valve allows control of compression intensity
- The Ice Cell comes with a water tight seal to prevent leaks
- Designed to support and protect knee pain, inflammation, knee strains, sprains, ACL, MCL, Meniscus tears, Jumper's Knee (patella tendonitis), IT band syndrome, and Runner's Knee (patellofemoral syndrome)
- Best for cold therapy
2 PART SYSTEM:
Each Hyperice ICT device is composed of 2 parts:
1. Ice Cell with Air Release Technology: The Ice Cell provides the "cold" component by harnessing the power of real ice which is loaded into the Ice Cell each time the Hyperice is used.
2. Compression Wrap: Each Hyperice compression wrap is designed to apply maximum pressure to the Ice Cell, pushing all excess air to the surface so it can be released from the Ice Cell.
AIR RELEASE TECHNOLOGY:
The patented Air Release Valve removes excess air from the ice cell, this enables the compression wrap to apply pressure to the ice which allows the ice to conform to the body and form an "ice cast" around the desired body part. This Air Release Technology increases compression, surface contact and surface area of the ice- resulting in a greater depth of penetration of cold into the body's soft tissue.
OPTIMAL COLD THERAPY:
The HYPERICE ICT devices deliver optimal cryotherapy to any part of the body for superior recovery.
COMPRESSION SLEEVE FEATURES:
- 3mm premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
- Machine Washable
ICE CELL FEATURES:
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 10" X 10" icing surface area