ECT7 Commercial treadmill is designed for corporate fitness . "ENCORE" , which is well-designed brand mark, represents the spirits of forging ahead with determination and striving for the best. The silver gray frame decorated with lemon-yellow color grants the product serious yet lively figure , which highlights the intelligence & feelings of corporate businessman as well.
- The built-in Polar® telemetry system helps users to monitor intensity of the workout.
- 3-level precise & intelligent control, and commercial grade PulFlex™ suspension system provides more accurate adjustment and workout experience.
- Bright orange colored straddle cover trim, and colored mark on tread belt help users to identity the running area and performing status of treadmill.
- Stylish polyurethane hand rails offer soft and friendly feeling Built-in towel-hanging slot on both sides.
- Reading / phone rack and versatile accessory pocket.
- IMPACT: Impact absorption system provides the superior feel for all users
- NOISE: Operation noise as low as 73 db
- PROGRAMS: Multiple workout options
- LIFE-SPAN: Rust-Resistant undercoat and a reversible deck allowing for a greater life span.
3 HP AC Motor
The 3 HP AC Motor allows the unit to run smoothly no matter what. Three horse power is optimum for running in a commercial environment, especially when user weights will vary.
The Impulse Encore ECT7 Treadmill boast a 0-15% grade incline. This means at the maximum incline of 15%, for every 100 metres you run, you will climb 15 metres.
Ranging from 1kph - 20kph, this unit will accommodate every user need. From walking and jogging (8-12kph) to sprinting and interval training (16-20kph).
The 6 window (LED) + Dot Matrix (LED) display clearly feeds back valuable information to the user. The multiple window display allows for different information to be shown simultaneously giving the user a richer workout experience and limiting the amount of time the user spends interacting with the console.
Running Belt - 50.8cm Wide x 152.4cm Long
The large 50.8cm wide running area allows users to progress from walking to running and running to sprinting safely and is built to accommodate high intensity workouts. At 152cm long the running area will accommodate all sizes of gym users up to 6'8".
The belt is ultra thick at 2.5mm and is designed to endure high amounts of usage.
Pulflexx Commercial Suspension System
Suspension systems in treadmills are vital. The Pullflexx Commercial Suspension System offers users piece of mind as it will absorb impact shock which reduces stress on joints and muscles. This can be particularly important for beginners or rehabilitation uses.
Users can input weight and age factors which enables more accurate workout feedback
- Calories Target
- Distance Target
- Time Target
- Burn Calories
- Heart Rate
- My Workout (design your own workout)
The treadmill features a one-touch system which allows the users to increase or decrease speed or incline with the touch of a button.
- Speed: 3kph, 6kph, 9kph, 12kph
- Incline: 3%, 6%, 9%, 12%