Winmau Blade 5 Bristle Dartboard with All-New Thinner Wiring for Higher Scoring and Reduced Bounce-Outs
The legendary Winmau Blade 5 dartboard is once again pushing the boundaries of dartboard technology to another level. The new wiring system of this professional-level bristle dartboard allows for 9mm2 extra scoring area in the doubles and 6mm2 extra scoring area in the trebles, with a 14% reduction in web surface area than the previous generation Blade 4 for higher scoring potential. The Dynamic Sector Wires are 20% thinner and the Radial Wires are 10% thinner for the greatest scoring potential of any dartboard in history. The Blade 5 has optimized the razor wire angle, reducing the blades by 30 degrees to increase dart deflection in the scoring bed. In addition to the thinnest wiring available, the Ultimate Tensile Strength (UTS) of the dynamic sector wire has been increased by 20% to ensure that dart points glide past the wire and into the scoring bed. A new bullseye and 25 ring feature carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface and improved performance and durability. The Blade 5 now features Rota-Lock, triple wheel lock-and-level system, creating perfect radial alignment and leveling and enabling easy rotation to increase the life of the board. Since 1997, the Winmau Blade series has delivered revolutionary technologies that have set the standard in darts. Experience the next generation of game-changing performance with the Winmau Blade 5 dartboard.
- Professional bristle dartboard with exclusive British Darts Organization (BDO) endorsement
- Increased scoring area with 14% thinner wiring system than the previous generation Blade 4 for higher scoring potential
- Reduced bounce-outs and improved dart deflection with 30-degree reduction in razor wire angle
- Triple Wheel lock-and-level system easily secures the dartboard to virtually any surface
- Incredible durability with Carbon Diffusion technology in bullseye ring for stronger steel